Thursday, December 3, 2015

Beauty: Make-up Haul

beauty

Make-up Haul

Hi friends, so today we are adding a new section to the blog:
 BEAUTY! 
I'm going to try and have a beauty related post every now and again talking about my favorite beauty products, new beauty items I've purchased, and maybe even a few step by step tutorials on make-up and hair looks. 
I hope you all enjoy it, and as always let me know if you have anything specific you want me to cover (: 
Now let's get into the haul!



All of the recent products I have picked up came from two very simple places:
 Walmart and Dollar General
 I understand that you probably want to stop reading now because I just announced that I bought make-up from the dollar store, but just hang in there for a second and I'll tell you why it actually works!

EYES

These two marvelous babyPOP! eye shadows by L.A COLOUR are the beauties I purchased at Dollar General and let me just tell you...GIRL!!!! These shadows are bomb, and at the price of 2 for $1 you really can't beat it. To my surprise the pigment is super rich and the color stays put on my eyelids most of the day! These babies are definitely a score!

LIPS

After my purchase of these three lip products I think I have found my signature lip! These three were purchased at Walmart, once again an easy and cheap find! I'm loving the elf Matte Lip Color in Praline and the Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Mink, and when paired on top of each other it gives me life. The elf Lip Stain, however,  isn't quite cutting it for me. While the other products stay on my lips all day and hold a vibrant color the elf lip stain tends to wear off in a dry and flakey manner and trust me ladies, it ain't cute! If you're looking for a wonderful fall lip you can't beat the price and color of the elf Matte Lip Color in Praline!

FACE

FOREVER, PEOPLE! That's how long I've been looking for a drugstore contour that doesn't make me look the shade of the pumpkin. Well folks, here it is, I have found the holy grail drugstore contour and highlight for my pale face! I'm happy to present you all with the wet n wild contouring pallet in the shade 749A Dulce De Leche. I simply can't get enough of this product! The highlight adds just a touch of light to your face, and the contour is a brilliant grayish-brown shade that works perfectly for a lighter complexion. I'll even let you in on a little secret...the contour shade is just perfect for the one-color eye shadow look!

That's all I have for today, lovelies. 
Check back soon because I plan on cranking out the blog posts over my Christmas Break. 
Stay Tuned,
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment