Sunday, April 17, 2016

Travel: Photo Diary

travel

MASSACHUSETTS PHOTO DIARY 


Hello pals, today I'm here to bring you another post on my traveling adventures. About two weeks ago I was able to take a little vacation to Massachusetts where the lovely Casey is going to school! 
I've featured her on the blog in this DAY DATE POST and also in this GET HER LOOK POST so make sure to check those out too!
Anyway I had an absolutely marvelous time with Casey not only because I was able to see her, but also because she knows me so well and knew everywhere I would want to see. I was a little bad at taking my camera out to take pictures everywhere we went, but I do not care because I was living in the moment and that is something I have a hard time doing on a day to day basis! So most of my favorite things I did/saw weren't captured in pictures, however, I did manage to pull my camera out a few times and grab some photos for you all! I wanted to take a little time to thank Casey so much for everything she did for me, and I also wanted to thank Arwa and Zigga for being the sweetest humans I've ever met! 
Without further ado, 
Welcome to Massachusetts!

Yes, you read that right; A craft center right in the middle of campus. I totally fell in love with the UMASS, Amherst campus. 

Just some words of wisdom...bring rain gear if you're heading up in that region, friends. 
But hey, did you really go to Massachusetts if it didn't rain and your umbrella stayed right side in the whole time? I think not. 

I don't think many of you know this, but sewing is guilty pleasure of mine so this little section gave me such a full heart! 

Our first stop on our day trip to Boston was a walk through China Town!

I absolutely adore all the different types of architecture throughout this beautiful city! 

I took this photo while sitting on the biggest swing I've ever sat upon. That was a good moment. 

Anybody recognize this? 

I can't explain how good our mac and cheese was. Casey got hers with buffalo chicken mixed in and I got ham in mine! DELICIOUS!!!

I feel so comfortable in any kind of big city setting. Being surrounded by buildings and people and life in general is just a great feeling. 

Our last stop on our day trip to Boston was to get a cannoli. This was a first for me! Although this photo quality isn't the best the quality of the cannoli was definitely great! 

That's all for this travel diary folks! 
Although these photos were only from two days of my trip I hope you got a little idea of what I was up to. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to go stay with Casey, meet wonderful humans, and see new things! 
If you ever get a chance I definitely recommend going to Northampton, Massachusetts and taking a stroll around there! Such a cute little place. 
Remember to step outside of your comfort zone a live a little!
Happy Traveling, loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment