Saturday, April 2, 2016

Current Favorites!

Current Favorites


Hello Friends!!!
I'm back today and breaking the boundaries of my blog.
We aren't going to stick to a specific section of the blog today, instead we are throwing them all together with my current favorites!
I'm going to talk to y'all a little bit about some items in my life that I've currently been loving, so lets get right into it!

1.) Light Wash Denim Jacket

This light weight, light wash, denim jacket has been a go to for me lately. It's recently been getting a little toastier down here in South Carolina, so it's out with the thick winter coats and in with the light weight jackets. The color and wear of the denim make it a perfect piece for the spring and an easy piece to throw on with almost any outfit!

2.) White Ball Cap 

It's no secret that lately I've been not in the mood to do my hair so baseball caps have definitely been my best friends. I picked this white one up at a thrift shop, and I haven't put it down since. In my opinion a ball cap is the best way to hide the dirty hair and still stay stylish! Hats in general are a super fun way to spice up an outfit.

3.) Funky Coin Purse

Since it has rolled around to the Spring season I wanted to add a little pop of color to my mostly monochromatic looks, and this fun little coin purse is just the way to do it!
This "it's a GOOD DAY" pouch came from my local Marshall's and I'm very pleased with this purchase. The short saying on the front really is effective for a mid-day pick me up!

4.) Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil

Moving right along to hair care! Ever since I got my hair bleached and dyed blue I've been making sure to take extra care of it whenever I wash and style and this hair oil by organix is the prefect thing! I can definitely see a difference in the quality of my hair since I've started using this product! Not to mention the smell is quite lovely. 

5.) The Help

THIS BOOK. I've been absolutely engulfed by the marvelousness that is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I'm sure many of you have seen this movie, but the book is even better. Set in Jackson Mississippi in 1964 this book takes a look at what it was like for the colored help working for white people and everything that comes along with it. Along with the joy of reading a great book I've also found that reading and taking myself to a different place mentally helps tremendously with my anxiety and everyday worries!

Well folks, that wraps up my current favorites!
I hope you enjoyed and maybe found a few items you'd like to try for yourself.
Let me know in the comments what some of your current favorites are!!!
Thanks for the read!
Paige 


No comments:

Post a Comment