Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fashion: Get Her Look

fashion

typical loren vibes


Hello my sweets!
I'm right back at it today with a lovely "get her look" post for you all. 
I saw the gorgeous Miss. Loren last night and, just like every time I see her, I fell head over heels with her outfit. Once again I saw her personality in what she was wearing and for me that's part of the key to looking fabulous in any clothes! 
Because I loved her look so much I asked her if I could take some photos of her outfit to share with you all and she happily obliged!
Every Item Loren is wearing came from Goodwill!
Links for similar clothing items will be located at the end of the post.  
Let get down to it! 





SIMILAR CLOTHING LINKS









Hopefully you were as inspired by Loren's outfit vibes as I was!
Thrift stores are the best place to find fashion gems and Loren's style definitely shows that. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment