Sunday, March 13, 2016

Everyday: My Poetry

everyday

my poetry



Hello friends!
I'm back here on a rainy Sunday to give you a poem. 
It was one of those things where I got one line stuck in my head and had to write off of it again. 
This poem actually has a lot of meaning for me. More than anybody will realize most likely, but once again take this poem as you will and interpret it how you see fit. 
I've come to realize taking terrible and disturbing thoughts from the past that are holding me back and letting them out of me creates some of the most beautiful things.
Now, lets get going!

Planned

Did you wait? 
Was there thought? 
Or are you mindless? 

You waited
Perfect timing
lucky you
pretty awful

I was the fly
You a spider
built your web just for me

Carefully, but not actually
you waited
I got caught in it
& slowly you sucked my life away

Yet, here I am
Alive
Fortunate they say; how unfortunate

you mindless planner.

While I know it's a scary thing to put your awful thoughts in the forefront of your mind I encourage you all to take a look at them and try to make them into something beautiful. Weather that be physically making art through writing or painting, or just seeing that positive light in those situations find time to acknowledge the bad and create something out of the negativity. It's shown me a lot about myself and made me a lot happier. 
I hope you all enjoyed the read today. 
Thanks a million!
Paige  

No comments:

Post a Comment