Saturday, March 26, 2016

Fashion: Everyday Purse

fashion

everyday purse



Hello darlings!
I'm popping in today to share a little bit about my favorite everyday purse and why I adore it.
On Christmas Eve I was lucky enough to open up this lovely gift from Caleb's cousin Hannah. She knows me so well! Hannah bought the bag from a store in the Greenville, South Carolina mall called ALTAR'D STATE! This exact purse isn't available anymore, but there is one on the website with similar leather and the same pattern that I will link at the bottom of this post if you feel inclined to buy this beauty! 
Let's get to getting!



First of all I absolutely adore the pattern and neutral color of the purse! As soon as I opened it up Gran told me "Oh wow, that's perfect, it will just go with everything!" and she was exactly right! The leather the bag is made of is super soft, so it's not uncomfortable to carry around. Another #1 for me is the fact that the purse is a satchel. I love satchel bags because it leaves me hands free and that is a must for me. 
(I tend to loose things if I'm carrying them in my hands.) 



The next beautiful part of this bag is the hardware. I love the simplicity and clean lines of all of the added details, and the light gold finish compliments the colors of the purse so well. As you can see in the picture above the satchel strap is detachable so I can also carry the purse just as a clutch, but like I said before, I tend to loose/leave behind things that aren't attached to me so for the most part my strap stays attached. 


THREE DIFFERENT SECTIONS, PEOPLE! 

I know this bag looks small on the outside, but when you open the envelope style front you can see that there are three different sections to this bag. An open front section, an open back section, and a small section in the middle that is able to be zipped open and closed. I love this set up because the different sections allows for optimal amount of organization since each section isn't so large. 


The middle section of my purse is probably the section I use most. The fact that inside the zipper pocket there is a card holder attached to the bag. This makes it so easy to grab and go with your id, debit card, or whatever card you use the most! Such a handy detail.


SIMILAR PURSE LINK

Thanks so much for stopping by to find out a little bit about my favorite everyday purse!
Paige 





No comments:

Post a Comment