Friday, August 21, 2015

Lifestyle: Meet My Family

lifestyle

meet my family


Names (left to right): Chloe, Shawn, Paige

My family. 
The above picture is definitely an accurate description of us. Right after it was taken Chloe turned around and said "Dad that's really not funny.." Typical. haha I thought it was hilarious. I labeled this post under lifestyle because i have come to realize that my lifestyle has been heavily influenced by my family. I'm not sure if I've really mentioned it before, but the only other person that I live with is my dad. The girl to the left of my Dad that looks rather similar to me would be my younger sister chloe. We are exactly two and a half years apart. She doesn't live with us. She lives 16 hours away in a little town in Kansas with my mom. That's how it's been for a few years now, but that's a whole other post. For now I'll just share with you some of the cute picture that we had taken while Chloe was here this summer. 
Hope you love them as much as I do. 
Paige





social media information

Shawn (Dad): Instagram- callahanshawn

Paige: Instagram- locatinglifestyle

Austin (Photographer): Instagram- APATDIZZLE





No comments:

Post a Comment