Monday, August 10, 2015

Everyday: Little lunch date

everyday

lunch date

Hey guys, I know I've been MIA for a short while, but I haven't really had any inspiration or any motive to write anything or take pictures. However, last week Caleb and I went out on a wonderful lunch date to Passerelle Bistro  and a snagged a few pictures. We had a great time so I thought I'd write a little something about the restaurant and our date. 
Happy Reading!






This is where we ate; Passerelle Bistro. Passerelle is a small French Bistro located right above Falls Park in Greenville, South Carolina. Caleb and I were lucky enough to be seated outside in the corner seat with a perfect view of The Falls, unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of the view. 
The food was outstanding! Caleb and I both had sandwiches his was open faced with a lot of greens on top, and mine was like a panini with a poached egg on top. Everybody who works there is really helpful and if you get seated outside and your dog is with you they will bring you a bowl of water for the pup too! So sweet. All in all we both really enjoyed our time and would definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a nice date spot. 

Look out for more,
Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment