Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Travel: Photo Diary

travel

COLORADO PHOTO DIARY

The photo above is from the first stop on our way up to the top of Pikes Peak. That was a great adventure, so I think I will start this photo diary with more photos from the rest of that day. 


Our first stop on our way to the top was at this beautiful lake. There was also a gift shop, so I got my little sister a little teddy bear wearing a Pikes Peak shirt. She loved it!


When we got to the top of Pikes Peak the view was amazing. We packed out lunches for the day, so we sat around and looked at the view while we ate. Caleb is holding his sandwich up in the picture above. lol

This was my outfit for the ride up the mountain. Let me know if you guys want a full post on what I wore!

On the way back down the mountain so the boys could fish. The spot was so peaceful! It was fun for the guys, and relaxing for the girls. Perfect Spot!

The guys did a lot of fishing over the course of our trip, but I'd have to say Caleb was the fishing champ. (:

One day we went up and explored the ski town of Breckenridge, and I got a tattoo! The bow and arrow is a Native american symbol for the beginning of peace, so I thought it was very fitting for me trying to deal with my anxiety. 

I snapped this picture on the way to the Denver airport to fly home. We definitely weren't ready to leave. 

If you guys ever get the chance to go anywhere in Colorado I would definitely recommend it! It's gorgeous and so peaceful. The air is just so clear. I love it!! We all had such a great trip, and Caleb and I can't wait to go back. Thanks for looking through my little photo diary. (: 
Stay tuned for more,
Paige 














2 comments:

  1. I'm flying there in a week! I'm going to Boulder to hike. How's the elevation? What's the weather like? I love your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that's so sweet of you to say! (: Thank you so much! I absolutely love colorado and hope to move there sometime when I'm a little bit older, so I have nothing but good to say! I love the weather! The whole time we were there it was mid 60's and 70's. Elevation....That's a whole other thing. It kind of sucks. But only because you run out of reach so easily if you aren't used to it. Just remember to take things slow, drink plenty of water, and take breaks. A lot of breaks!
      I hope you have a great time!!!!

      Delete