Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Travel: Photo Diary

travel 

TENNESSEE PHOTO DIARY

the mile walk

I bought these rad joggers from the Rue 21 sale rack while I was up here. They're super comfy (:



Caleb and I went on a cute little mile long walk around a small nature area where part of the civil war occurred. Ironically it was such a peaceful place to be. 

antique shop stop

This adorable shop was set up in booths and each booth was owned by a different vendor. They were all filled with the cutest antiques and refurbished vintage items. I can't wait to have a place of my own one day to decorate with furniture like this. 
This was in one of the booths and I fell in love with the way the books were displayed with odds and ends like the radio and the animals. There was a book that was labeled 383 ways to entertain a child. I found it amusing. 

downtown nashville  1st 


This was the view behind Caleb and I when we were sitting down by the river. I loved how raw all the buildings looked.


We happened along this huge record store called Lawrence Record Shop while we were walking the streets of downtown Nashville. It was impossible to go through everything because there was so much. 

The last stop we made in downtown was to grab a little grub for lunch. The struggle for us was finding some where that wasn't packed to the gills with people and some where that had food that wasn't going to cost me Caleb an arm and a leg. We stumbled on this gem called Paradise Park.  Neither of us were too hungry so we settled for something called the lil' chick. It's like two little fried chicken sandwiches with mayo and pickles. DELICIOUS, and all for only about $5.50. All of the employees were sweet as pie too, so I most definitely would recommend this dive. 

Even though it was really hot and sticky the whole week I'd say we had a good trip. I really liked getting to take some simple pictures so you guys could experience it as well, so stayed tuned for a photo diary of my trip to Colorado that is coming up in August. (:

Adios,
Paige 

















No comments:

Post a Comment