Friday, July 3, 2015

Health: FITNESS

And this is what I'm here for. Fitness isn't my strong point. Heck, it might not even be one of my points at all, but the key is that I want it to be one of my points. I am by no where good at being consistent with my fitness, but my dad has been helping me get back to it. He generously gave me the most beautiful bike for my birthday and that is where I want my exercise to start. Bike rides are so easy to enjoy and half the time you don't realize you're working out until the next morning. That's when your legs feel it. TRUST ME! 
The only other thing I do for my personal exercise is yoga. Once again, I'm not the most consistent person with my fitness, but yoga is my absolute favorite. Hopefully I'll get a good job soon and have enough money to actually start a class. Until then however, I will continue to watch videos on youtube and do yoga on my own. It works just as well. Yoga has so many other positives besides the obvious one of getting healthy. Mental clarity is the biggest bonus for me because I can never shut my mind off, and yoga offers me just that. 
"Make it a lifestyle, not a duty." 
In the long run I just want to be able to put fitness in my weekly schedule. I don't want to think of fitness and exercise as a chore, but rather something I want to do to help myself. Getting exercise is one small key to my happiness.

Over and out,
Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment