Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lifestyle



Essentially a persons lifestyle is everything from how you wake up, fall asleep, and everything you do in between. Lifestyle has a lot to do not only with what happens in the world around us, but what happens within us. The things you put in your life and the things that you give out to the world help define your specific lifestyle. I'm here, on a quest to locate anything that may help me come closer to defining my lifestyle. I want to try new things and make my life what I want it to be. It's time for me to be happy and locating MY lifestyle is a great place to start. So after all that is said; Welcome to my journey of locating lifestyle through my surroundings, photography, and maybe even some food. I'm not promising a smooth ride, but it should be interesting. Hopefully. 

Gotta boogie, 
Paige 



No comments:

Post a Comment