Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Health: MENTAL HEALTH

Mental Health 
For me mental health is a huge part, and really the beginning to, my overall well being. Mental health is something that I struggle with and something I think everybody has at least been exposed to it. I struggle with depression and anxiety, and I will get into that more maybe if anybody asks me to. I really just want to be able to bring it to peoples attention that it is real and I want to be able to help people that are struggling as well. When it comes to my depression a lot of the time my breakdowns will just happen out of no where or because of something small. You can't always know when it's coming and that is one of the worst parts of it. You feel so out of control. My depression is the biggest reason I didn't blog over the weekend. I haven't been able to do much to help keep it at bay, but I am trying some things and thought I would share them with you. 


Fighting Depression and Anxiety
Like I said, recently I've been struggling a lot with my depression and today my anxiety has been acting a little funny, so I thought i would share some of what I've been doing to help a little. The first thing that has helped is keeping my environment clean. Even if the rest of the house isn't in the best shape as long as my room is clean then I have a space I can go to to calm down and not feel overwhelmed. With that being said, alone time has also helped. I never would have thought this because I always feel like if I'm trying to be happy with people I will feel better, but in all reality sometimes you just need a break. The best tip I have to help with calming down is to take a bath and allowing for quiet time. I can't even explain what it does. Give yourself an evening or day of pampering and relaxation and you'll be sure to feel better. There are even some DIY recipes for bath bombs on youtube. I'll link one of my favorite youtube videos showing a great Pamper Routine
If you have any questions leave them down below or if you just want to talk leave a comment and I will definitely reply! If i get enough questions I might film a question and answer video/tips and trick for fighting depression and anxiety.

With all good wishes,
Paige

                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment