Sunday, July 19, 2015

Travel: What to Wear

what to wear

travel time








Alright kids, here is the deal.
 I leave today to go on a mission trip to Tennessee, but first I have to go to church. I needed to find an outfit that was dressed up enough for church but still comfy and casual enough to wear on our road trip. Rompers are definitely the best choice for me. They are effortless and still look put together. This tie dye one I bought off of a website where people can buy and sell clothes through each other. It's kind of like an online yard sale. I don't remember exactly what website this one was purchased off of, but this link will show you an article on the top 5 online consignment stores. I'm sure you'll be able to find something travel worthy on one of the sites. I picked out some of my old canvas Toms to wear because they are easy to slip on and off, and a baseball cap is a quick way to hide my messy travel hair. Remember to stay comfy and don't compromise you're style just for travel. 

Stay true to you,
Paige





No comments:

Post a Comment