Sunday, July 12, 2015

Fashion: What would I wear?

what would i wear

Festival Dreams

outfit details:
Tunic top: Goodwill 
Shorts: Ralph Lauren
Boots: Vintage store
Socks: Boy friends dresser
Sunnies: Goodwill
Rings: Mom's old wedding ring; gift
Sun hat: Dad's closet





This outfit was ultimately inspired by my dreams of going to a music festival. I wanted to keep the look simple and comfortable while still throwing off that festival vibe. I went for an oversized tunic with a lace detailing around the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt. The shorts are Ralph Lauren and also have a really relaxed fit. I stuck with earth tones to keep the look quite muted, so I chose a pair of olive green socks to compliment my vintage cut-out boots. If you're going to a music festival i would suggest close toe shoes so all the dirt doesn't get in-between your toes and all over your feet. That's never pleasant. Sun hats are a great way to keep you cool from the sun at festivals, and also adds a little personality to your outfit. I added a little interest to my outfit with my circle sunnies from Goodwill and decided to go for two simple rings on my index fingers. Remember the key to a good outfit is putting your personality in it, so just go for it! 

Have fun, 
Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment