Thursday, July 2, 2015

Health: FOOD

Health
When the word lifestyle is mentioned people usually think about health, so that is where I have decided to start. Health isn't something that I'm by any means good at, but it is definitely something I have been wanting to work on. Today I want to focus on the food part of health and share a little of what I eat and how I want to improve what I am eating. 



Breakfast 
As soon as I wake up I usually just feel nauseous so I'm not up to eating a ton of food. Naked smoothies are the best option! They always fill me up, at least for a while, and they are something easy for me to get down. The smoothie I drank this morning was called red machine and it was so delicious; one of my favorites for sure. 







Snack 
I got a little bit hungry around 4:00 and thought eating something small would be good since i had a small breakfast. I'm usually much hungrier in the evening. Instead of going for some candy or something sweet like i would normally I chose to make a wrap. The wrap was so tasty even though it didn't have any veggies. I loaded a tortilla with cream cheese, sharp cheddar, and some sliced smoked ham, and then popped it in the microwave for 45 seconds. It was honestly the best snack I've had in a while. 


My healthy food plans
If there is one thing that I think I should change about my eating it is my eating schedule. I need to get back to eating three meals a day and around the same time every day. Obviously it would be nice to be able to eat healthier to, but I think I'll have to work on that when I move out. Which I'm working on; we'll talk about that later. Overall I just need to get on track with my eating and stay persistent. Eating better will lead to overall better health mentally and physically. 

Wishing you health and happiness,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment