Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fashion: LOOK OF THE DAY


look of the day

There's a First for Everything

What I'm Wearing
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Goodwill
Sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse
Socks: Boy Friends Dresser
Sun Hat: Dad's closet
Necklaces: Gifted
Watch: Goodwill




I had been excited about shooting these pictures for you guys since the idea and the help -help being my photographer, Austin- struck me last night. I've never done anything modeling wise before so i felt kind of unsure of how these were going to turn out. After going through all the photos I was pleased to see that they looked amazing (thanks Austin)!
Along with today being my first photo shoot it's also my first day as a part time nanny! I'm so excited to be getting back into a schedule and super pumped I'm going to be doing something I love. With that being said, I really wanted my outfit to be comfortable and true to me, so this is what I rounded up. 

Keep smiling, 
Paige 





No comments:

Post a Comment