Sunday, January 17, 2016

Fashion: Most Worn Shoes

fashion

most worn shoes



HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!
I'm happy to announce that I am back and hopefully for good! Sorry that I was M.I.A from my blog for so long. My computer ran out of storage along with my phone so I didn't have a way to upload photos, but that is old news! I'm here and ready to kick this year off with my most worn shoes! I'm a huge fan of shoes, not only because I would rather not step in gross stuff without them on, but because putting on the right pair can pull together a whole outfit!
Let's go ahead and hop right into the first pair.

WHITE LACE UPS

These babies have been worn a few too many times, but that won't stop me from wearing them a few too many more. I love these shoes because they are a simple white flat and they can pull together almost any outfit! White lace ups should be a basic in any wardrobe. Of course they look much better when hey don't have gaping holes in the front for your toes to peek out of! 

CONVERSE

Sticking with the white theme the next pair of my most worn shoes I have to show you are my converse. Converse is such a classic brand and they are also really comfortable to walk in. I was lucky enough to have mine given to me by Caleb as a christmas present, but even if you have to buy them yourself they are well worth the money you will spend. No matter the color converse are a perfect shoes to chuck on with just about any outfit to stay stylish and comfy throughout your day! 

NIKE'S 

Another classic shoe is the Nike, and my black pair is definitely one of my most worn set of shoes. I love this style  of Nike because they are simple, stylish, and once again comfortable. As a college student comfort is key with footwear and these puppies are perfect. You can easily throw these on with jeans and a t-shirt, or you can add them to a more polished outfit and they will look just as amazing because of the color and splash of pattern on the back. Although I've only had these for a short period of time they have quickly become a staple in my growing shoe collection. 

BLACK BOOTS

If you don't have a pair go out and buy some now because you are bound to need them more than once in your life. I bought these black boots at a vintage thrift store in downtown Greenville years ago and I have since worn them to a state of almost death. Once again these are a basic shoe, so it's quite easy to make an outfit out of them. Over the years I have altered mine to have a cut out near the ankle so I can show off all of my quirky socks, but cut out or not a black boot is a must!

If you've gotten this far thanks for coming along for the ride! Let me know in the comments what your most worn pair of shoes is and why you love them so much! 
I'm always in the market for a new pair (; 
So long for now, 
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment