Friday, January 22, 2016

Fashion: Seasons Styles

fashion

Seasons Styles

fallen 4 (faux) fur

The cold is here to stay, people!
Recently there has been talk of snow and although I'm in the southern part of the United States I will keep my hopes high that I might just need the fur pieces I have been lusting over this season! 
Throughout the fall and winter months I've absolutely fallen for fur and the little pop of texture it can give to an outfit. With that being said today I want to share a few of my favorite fur pieces I have come across throughout my journey of falling for fur! 
p.s. all fur in this post will be faux! 









I sincerely hope that you have a new found love for fur and strive to incorporate it into your style in even the simplest ways like the purse pom I have linked above. Texture is an immediate way to add interest to an outfit and faux fur has quickly become my texture of choice. (: 
Thanks for stopping by!
Paige 




No comments:

Post a Comment