Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lifestyle: Tattoos

lifestyle

tattoos


Hi everybody! 
I've been thinking about doing this post for a while now and since I've finally taken the pictures to correlate I can't wait any longer!
I get asked about my tattoos a lot...
"What do they mean?" "Where did you get them done?" "Did it hurt?"
Today, my friends, I will bring all your little minds to ease by answering these questions about each of my tattoos.
Come along for the journey why don't you!

Crescent Moon 


what does it mean: Represents the different phases of my life.
- artist: Jordynn Sierra 
- pain: 1

Dad's Initials


- what does it mean: Represents the love I have for padre. 
- artist: Jordynn Sierra
- pain: 7

"Worth"


- what does it mean: A reminder that myself along with every other human has worth. 
- artist: Rex Barnes @ Relentless Tattoo in Powdersville, South Carolina
- pain: 5

"Nana" & Mountain Range


Nana
- what does it mean: A reminder that my nana is with me. This is her actual writing.
- artist: Rex Barnes @ Relentless Tattoo
- pain: 9

Mountain Range
- what does it mean: Freedom from anxiety. A place that makes me happy and relaxed.
- artist: Jon Sanford @ Empire tattoo in Asheville, NC
- pain: 5

Bow and Arrow


- what does it mean: Native American Symbol for the beginning of peace.
- artist: Marcus Aday @ Godspeed Tattoo in Breckenridge, CO
- pain: 1

Hand and Dagger 


- what does it mean: A reminder that my negative thoughts are self-inflicted. 
- artist: Rex Barnes @ Relentless Tattoo
- pain: 6

That's all of them folks! 
I'll link all of the artists' instagrams below so you can check out their art work!
Thanks for reading and gaining knowledge about the ink on my skin. 
Check back for more!
Paige 



social media information

Jordynn Sierra: Instagram - @freckledhunny
Rex Barnes: Instagram - @rexbarnestattoo
Marcus Aday: Instagram - @tattoomagic
Jon Sanford: Instagram - @jonsanford








No comments:

Post a Comment