Thursday, February 4, 2016

Everyday: My Poetry

everyday

my poetry


Hi friends! 
It's something new again today and a little different than usual. 
I used to write all the time. It was my outlet for the longest, and I even entered some contests and a few of my poems ended up being published in some no-name books. Over the past year or two though I have put writing on the back burner, but that has now changed.
I was sent a poem to read last night and my love for poetry came alive once more. The way that a person can take average words and put them together to make something outstandingly beautiful captivated me again, so I've decided to start back up with my poetry.  Take my poems as you will and interpret them however your little heart desires.
Here's my first shot at getting back into it, enjoy. 

silent screams

it's amazing
time stops, tempers flow, nothing happens
silent kids; screaming parents

"I'm ready... I'm ready"
constantly in the living room
constantly in the bed room
"He is the truth, He is so real"
finding things
seeing things
dont expose me to those things
screaming kids; silent parents

lies
fights
mechanisms to help cope
gone
silent kids; silent parents


Thanks for the encouragement to write again. 
Paige







No comments:

Post a Comment