Saturday, February 13, 2016

Fashion: Campus Clothes

fashion

campus clothes


Hi lovlies,
Today I'm bringing you a post about this man's style. 
Teiji Mack 
Recently I've been walking around school and seeing a few people that have been inspiring me with their fashion and Mr. Mack was one of them. I decided to put my anxiety to the side and ask the man about his style and I'm quite glad I did. His outfits always seem to express his personality, so when I asked him what inspired him I was excited to find out that, once again, he is one of those people that just puts on clothes because he likes them. 
No inspiration, just how he feels. 
This inspires me because it made me think that when you love what you wear and you are comfortable you look your best because you're confident in what is on your body! 
Now let's get into his look!






WHERE HE GOT IT:
-Shirt: He made it 
-Shoes: "I got my shoes 4 years ago, back when people used to actually camp out for Jordan's..."
-Hat: Goodwill
-Jacket: Ebay
-Jeans: His black jean collection

Thanks for stopping by. There is plenty more to come! 
Paige (: 

social media information

Teiji: Twitter- @TeijiMack
Paige: Instagram- locatinglifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment