Sunday, February 7, 2016

Fashion: Get His Look

fashion

creative threads



Hello Humans, 
Today I'm bringing you a get the look post featuring a super awesome human called Wyatt. I've been asking Wyatt for a while to let me snap some shots of him for the blog because his Clothes are always representing him to a Tee and I love to see somebody's personality in what they wear. 
When I told Wyatt why I wanted to take pictures of his outfit he responded with "Hell yeah! That's an amazing compliment because I just put on whatever I feel like in the morning...I don't know...I just like clothes, man." 
That, my friends, is the exact kind of person I want to photograph. 
People who just love clothes!!!
Without further ado, here are some photos of Wyatt and his threads. 
Similar clothing links will be at the bottom along with Wyatts social media info. 
Get Inspired, 
Paige 









SIMILAR CLOTHING LINKS


social media information

Wyatt: Instagram- wyattz123












No comments:

Post a Comment