Thursday, February 11, 2016

Travel: Photo Diary

travel

HELEN GEORGIA PHOTO DIARY

This was one of our first stops on the trip to Helen Georgia for Hannah's birthday!

At the 2nd vintage shop we stopped at I managed to snag a few really great things. I found a magazine all about the American Heritage of the 1920's! I even snagged a white tray I've been dying to have for my room and the fact that this one had vintage character made it even better!

When we got into Helen, one of the first places we stopped was in this cute little grocery store called Betty's Country Store! Essentially the market was like a little baby Trader Joe's and they had all of the wonderful things a grocery store could have. I forgot to take a picture of the 1lb. no-bake cookie I bought so here is a picture of all the coffee beans!

One of the last places we stopped in Helen was the Troll Tavern! We all ordered great food and had a good time just hanging out and being family! 

Well friends, I'm sorry about the lack of photos for this travel diary, but we all were having such a great time together I didn't pull my phone out at all, and my camera wasn't really on my mind either. I wanted to thank Caleb's family for being so sweet to me and always loving me like their own! 
Also, I want to wish Hannah a late happy birthday because I don't think I ever did that!
If any of you ever get the chance to go to Helen I highly recommend it for a day trip. They have great food, friendly people, and the most interesting little shops. 
Thanks for popping in,
Paige (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment